IT management and education/training professional with work and study experience on 3 continents. Cross-cultural expert, linguist, and international communications specialist.
SELECTED WORK EXPERIENCE
- French Instructor, Hillsborough County Public Schools, Florida
- Senior Instructor of ESL and EAP, INTO University of South Florida, Tampa
- Webmaster, BART (Bay Area Regional TESOL)
- ESL Instructor, NC State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Instructor, INTERLINK Language Centers, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Visiting Professor, Jeju National University, Jeju-do, South Korea
- English Language Instructor, Wuhan University Summer Intensive English Program, Wuhan University, Hubei Province, People’s Republic of China
- Account Executive and Software Trainer, MLX, New York, NY
SELECTED CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS:
- December 2018: Altering the Nature of Reality in ITA Courses. TESOL International Association: The Newsletter of the International Teaching Assistants Interest Section.
- October 2017: Conversation Analysis for Student-Focused Instruction. Fall 2017 Professional Development Day, INTO USF, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida.
- October 2014: Business English on a Budget. 2014 KOTESOL-KAFLE International Conference, COEX, Seoul, South Korea
- October 2012: 21st Century Listening: Reaching Learners of Multiple Styles Through Technology. The 20th Annual KOTESOL International Conference, Sookmyung Women’s University, Seoul, South Korea
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity, University of South Florida
- MA, TESOL, Teachers College, Columbia University
- TESOL Certificate, The New School
- BA, French and Music, Dickinson College
Full CV (PDF)